Best Personal Finance App

moonchild

Credits
$3.34870
Personal finance app is very important nowadays because our smartphones are integrated into our lives and we do most transactions on our phones, I have a mobile banking app on my phone and it helps me to facilitate transactions and also pay and receive money easily, but when it comes to keeping records hitting milestones and achieving financial goals, there is one app that I will recommend for everybody, if you are tired of keeping receipts, debit and credit tracking, personal financial planning and other important tasks related to your finance, then I think is the right platform, it was created in 2006 and was acquired in 2008 after gaining almost 2 million users by Intuit.

Mint allows you to curate your own financial statements and can also serve as your all in one banking app, you can use it to schedule payment and also send money by setting a particular date, say you have a cousin that is celebrating birthday in the next couple of months, you can schedule a payment to him and Mint will pay in the money on the appointed date.

You can try it for free by downloading on playstore or the IOS Appstore.