Have You Ever Used A Visa Bank Card?

Good-Guy

Credits
$0.86460
There are many companies in the world and Visa company is one of the widely known firms in the world when it comes to credit card and debit cards.

Having said that, there are many people who hold visa card. I am sure that the company might be offering various offers.

So, what is the main reason why you are suing the Visa card in case you hold it? Are you satisfied with their services?

For how long have you been using the Visa card? Do you want to use it in the future as well?

niche

Credits
$1.22950
I have applied and got two visa credit cards which I use regularly and another credit card which could not get activated. However in some countries, financial fraud in tech and internet sector are very high, and housewives, girlfriends of top government employees are falsely claiming to own my credit cards and getting a monthly government salary for more than ten years. These girlfriends, housewives do not pay any money at all for the credit card bill, yet tech, internet companies are supporting the housewives, girlfriends and others in their credit card fraud, so the government refuses to end it.