How do you avoid scams like easy ways to make money online?

Learners Quest

Valued Contributor
Credits
$2.24620
Avoiding scams is easier said than done. There are so many schemes out there that it can be next to impossible to keep up with what's real and what's fake. If you're going to be in the market for a new website-building or freelance gig, you'll want to take precautions and protect yourself with websites like TrustPilot.com, the Better Business Bureau, and of course Google. The hardest part is knowing when not too take any chances at all — it could have been a fun little side project that ends up costing you thousands!

Unfortunately, scams aren't going anywhere anytime soon — they're probably here to stay! But remember how it feels when everything goes wrong — trust me — it gets better from there. You can prevent yourself from getting scammed by making sure you do your research and asking for any knowledgeable opinions before you jump into anything — from a new website idea to the latest "hot" online marketing scheme.

Keep in mind, however, that scams like this are a lot more common than you think — I can't tell you how many times I've personally been scammed out of my money. But by being more aware and cautioning yourself on what's real and what's not, you can make sure not to get scammed!

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
Yeah it is unfortunate to note that scams have to stay with us. As the older ones get caught it's seems the small ones come into the scene and the scamming continues. But this can die a natural death if no one is feeding it.

This is why people need to just avoid anything that promises fast money. it is always end in scsm. They know how gullible humans can be so they would start out paying the early birds only to scam thousands of other people. So as you have stated people need to do their research before investing in anything online.

Mika

Verified member
Credits
$0.08870
if you work on a well-known platform, if you do research before attempting something, you will never be scammed. if you work. on platforms like fiverr or upwork, you will never be scammed, if you use platforms like coinbase or binance for crypto investment and trading, you will never be scammed. However, if you become greedy and use a platform that provide you to give 2x in 7 days, you are surely falling for scam offers and you will lose your money. A lot of people are scammed with they invest money, if you want to invest you need trustworthy platforms like robinhood or webull.

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
Before I say anything I would like to say this common term;
In the process of making money, you're likely to loss money if care isn't taken, what so ever you're doing make sure you're cautious about it.
As a matter of fact, it's advisable to run away from fast money making because it's mostly results in sacms.
If possible avoid allow business with anyone you meet through the internet because online scams is the popular and most common type of scam ever.
You can transact and do deals with known individuals, in order to avoid these scams and also be at the safer side.