Saving on transportation

Paul Abel

Credits
$4.34230
Transportation as we all know has to do with a change in location. Workers have to transport themselves from home to work place, the same with entrepreneurs and every category of jobs that are not online.

There are ways you can save on that as someone with a personal car or someone without a car at all.

With a car, you basically will spend on fueling and that cannot be dismissed. But it is good that while purchasing your car, make sure you get one in good shape so that it won't be fuel consuming and end up making you spend on fueling it. Moreso, you can decide to walk when the distance you need to cover is relatively short and treckable. This will help save fuel and eventually save money.

Moreso, as someone without a car, you will need to be boarding commercial transport for your movements. Therefore, you can save by limiting the frequency of your movements. There are some movements that are not very important and won't affect anything at all if it is not embarked upon and that is why you can forfeit some non vital movements to save. Just as stated earlier, you can as well save by trekking short and treckable distances.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390
Saving on transportation is essential in today's economy. It might seem like an impossible task, but there are ways to save on your next plane or train trip.

Bids for tickets and airfare can be saved by using auction sites such as eBay and Gumtree. There is also a whole range of transportation options that don't require you to board a plane or train, such as the car rental service Alamo which offers savings of up to 50% when you reserve well in advance. You could save even more by avoiding peak travel seasons like summer holidays or spring break trips, because flights and trains tend to be pricier at these times due them being in high demand.

Augusta

Valued Contributor
Credits
$1.86850
There are two ways I always save on transportation one is always to take a work especially if the place is not too far so what you do is just to make sure that you leave your first location as early as possible if you're going to need your urgent attention so I need my location as early as possible so I get to my next location on time. second means for me to conserve money is to take commercial very good it is always cheaper especially if the money for gas is on the high side on that particular.period.