Get Paid To Post on Insuredforum.com

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$3.23960
InsuredForum.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid for creating quality threads related to Insurance, Debt and Personal Finance only. Every useful and relevant content you create earn you rewards in USD. You will earn $0.0003 - $0.06 per threads / post on the forums. Posting in the insurance topic will increase your credit.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread and Post: Creating a forum topic - 30 Minimum words - Credit $0.0003 - $0.06
  2. Liked post and Reaction: Someone else liked or reacted to your post - Credit $0.0003
  3. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log in each day - Credit $0.0015
  4. Reply: Someone else reply to your post - Credit $0.0065
  5. Referral: Earn extra $1 for each valid referral.
Verification process:
Step 1: User must create at least 10 posts and 10 quality threads that are well written, accurate, grammatically correct and original content.
Step 2: After you submit your 30 posts, request for verification by notifying the admin.
Payout
  • Minimum Payout - $5 and maximum - 20$ via PayPal, Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency) or (Bank Transfer for Nigerians).
  • Withdrawals
Number 1 Rules: We will remove the credits/earnings given for plagiarized (copy & past), irrelevant and duplicate threads that violate the Forum posting

Last edited:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$3.23960
To guarantee that the goal for which this forum was founded is realized, a modification has just been made. We choose to concentrate more on the insurance Topics. As a result, the Insurance and Finance forum's credit system was modified. In comparison to other forums, creating a post or comment in the insurance forums will give you more credit.

To be eligible for an additional credit incentive, please make sure that 70% of your insurance posts are focused on Tir1 countries, such as the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, etc. and you will earn extra bonus this month end.

In the insurance Forums, credit increased from $0.0003 to $0.0005 per word.

Last edited:

Good-Guy

Credits
$0.86460
To guarantee that the goal for which this forum was founded is realized, a modification has just been made. We choose to concentrate more on the insurance Topics. As a result, the Insurance and Finance forum's credit system was modified. In comparison to other forums, creating a post or comment in the insurance forums will give you more credit.

To be eligible for an additional credit incentive, please make sure that 70% of your insurance posts are focused on Tir1 countries, such as the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, etc. and you will earn extra bonus this month end.

In the insurance Forums, credit increased from $0.0003 to $0.0005 per word.

@Fecoms - You mean creating a thread, right? I created a post (comment) and never received 10 cents for my post!

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$3.23960
Please be aware that there is a significant problem with Google indexing InsuredForum content right now. To increase traffic to the website, I am looking forward to finding a solution to the issue. Please be aware that starting January 2, 2023, the PTP will be temporarily suspended until a solution is found.

Please take note that once the PTP has been restored, your credit will still be valid. Do not panic, please.

Kunde

Credits
$0.05365
Please be aware that there is a significant problem with Google indexing InsuredForum content right now. To increase traffic to the website, I am looking forward to finding a solution to the issue. Please be aware that starting January 2, 2023, the PTP will be temporarily suspended until a solution is found.

Please take note that once the PTP has been restored, your credit will still be valid. Do not panic, please.
Ok sir.
But will pending withdraws be paid before then?

Yusra

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.04770

OK no problem.. but can you pay us before this fixed because my withdrawal has been pending since Thursday?

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390

What can we do on our end to make this process faster?