How spending without a budget can make one stranded.

Etini Willie

Credits
$2.92630
I once had some funds that were meant for school registration. I took the money to buy a PlayStation with the hope that I would get it back soon enough to do my registration before the portal closes in two weeks. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the money again. I had to defer my studies for that semester. I was completely stranded all because I spent out of budget.

In as much as I needed a PlayStation, it could have waited while I used that money for what it was budgeted for. A lot of us have been in that shoe where we use money meant for something to satisfy a craving. I have seen a person take money meant for his house rent to go meet an instant craving with the hope of getting it back to replace only to be stranded and homeless. Impulse spending is terribly bad. It has dangerous effects. Budgeted spending would save you so much stress and headaches.

Impulse spending comes from a lack of self discipline and greed. It is not every craving that needs to be sausfied at the time that the craving arises. It is better to spend on a budget than to be stranded because of impulsive spending.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
Credits
$0.37390
If you don't have a budget, you may find yourself stranded financially. This is because without a budget, you have no guide to help you make spending decisions. This can lead to overspending on unnecessary items, which can put a strain on your finances. In addition, without a budget you may also miss out on opportunities to save money. Therefore, it's important to create a budget so that you can stay on track with your spending and avoid financial difficulties.