Why a business should buy a workers compensation insurance.

Etini Willie

Credits
$2.92630
My uncle, Willie was working for a chemical company that used chemicals to produce a vast array of products. To the best of my knowledge, they had very strict safety measures in place considering that my uncle had been working there for over a decade. One fateful day, in one of their productions, there was a chemical spill that led to two workers, my uncle included, getting injuries in their eyes. They could not see. The cost of the treatment ran into millions and was done in India. The company has not recovered from that incident.

I keep on saying that we can't be too careful in life. That's why we need to have insurance policies. Every business organization that has staff must buy "Worker's Compensation Insurance". A worker's compensation insurance is an insurance policy that protects a business against the cost arising from hazards that happens in the workplace. It passes the burden of unfortunate occurrences to staff in the workplace to the insurance company. Even in cases of death to staff as a result of work, this policy provides funds for burial and also pays death benefits to the family of the deceased. Every organization should subscribe to Worker's Compensation Insurance.

Bisolami

Credits
$2.33175
My uncle, Willie was working for a chemical company that used chemicals to produce a vast array of products. To the best of my knowledge, they had very strict safety measures in place considering that my uncle had been working there for over a decade. One fateful day, in one of their productions, there was a chemical spill that led to two workers, my uncle included, getting injuries in their eyes. They could not see. The cost of the treatment ran into millions and was done in India. The company has not recovered from that incident.

I keep on saying that we can't be too careful in life. That's why we need to have insurance policies. Every business organization that has staff must buy "Worker's Compensation Insurance". A worker's compensation insurance is an insurance policy that protects a business against the cost arising from hazards that happens in the workplace. It passes the burden of unfortunate occurrences to staff in the workplace to the insurance company. Even in cases of death to staff as a result of work, this policy provides funds for burial and also pays death benefits to the family of the deceased. Every organization should subscribe to Worker's Compensation Insurance.
Hmmm
That's not nice. If a company wants to be a standard one, it should be able to provide compensation insurance for his workers. It won't be nice not to do that for the workers. Also, it will even save them the stress of going bankrupt or spending money unnecessarily when something bad happens at the company.

For example, my Dad works in Cadbury Nigetia Limited and there is a compensation insurance for every of their workers. That is how to treat your workers right. Also, they provide health insurance for the family members of each workers. That is how it should be everywhere