New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

barisbakirli

Credits
$0.00000
Hello everyone. I am the CEO of Insurance Volume. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. I came here because I love exchanging information.

Nightmare

Verified member
Credits
$5.00330
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hey, am newhere,.and so exited to be a member of this great forum... Looking forward into learning from it also...

moolahmore

Credits
$0.00000
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
I have been a lifelong learner and I am always on the lookout for something new to learn. I love to share my knowledge with others whenever possible.

Abigael

Credits
$0.00000
Hello. My name is Abigael. I am from Kenya and I am glad to be a new member to this forum. I learnt about it from Trendri and decided to try it.

Insurance is a niche that I have been avoiding, but thinking about it, we all need it. So decided to join here so that I can learn more about insurance and share what I know and what I learn as time goes by.

I hope it will be an awesome journey.

orin kell

Credits
$0.00000
My name is orin kell safou . I have seen the light for the first time of my life or i was born in the war of Kongo in 1997 . And i have been protected or sheltered of this war by a sect of kongo magicians called red night or pipa ya dombe in kongo language . And when i was fourteen i have learned the kongo magic in the red night sect. After that i have been able to communicate with a very powerful spirit named vuida and when i have told my master of this , he said that i am the last inheritor of highest mystical power of the kongo magic but i had to make some sacrifices. Since i didn't want to make those sacrifices i gave up the red night sect and i decided to live my life like everybody and now i am a business manager . My business is to buy land at low price and resell it at most at the price and i earn 20 thousand dollars a month by doing this business . I am not married , i don't have a girlfriend , i don't have friends because i hate friendship , and i like to be alone. Every night i only eat raw cabbages because the cabbage is good for the mystical sixth sense .